Estimating antler size of a deer "on-the-hoof" has been deemed an art rather than a science. It is a skill desired by many deer enthusiasts. Trail cameras are favorite scouting tool and they generate picture of bucks of unknown antler size. Estimating these character from pictures can allow collection of data from pictures as a part of herd monitoring program or entertainment.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Buckscore TM is an educational and data collection tool for biologists and deer hunters. Developed by scientists and biologists with Mississippi State University’s Deer Ecology and Management Lab the software allows user to estimate antler size of photographed white-tailed deer. The program uses a unique set of physical features, as well as statistically-derived models to achieve accurate estimates.
Its easy to get your FREE copy
1. Click on the button to generate your unique redeem code.
2. Copy the code by highlighting code and right click copy or write code down
3. Click on the buckscore.com link or go to www.buckscore.com.
4. Select the FREE BuckScore LITE graphic in the upper left and Register
5. Enter your code where it says "LITE Version Coupon" and hit "Register Serial"
6. Click the text that appears saying successfully registered, and then select the big "Get Buckscore LITE NOW!"
CODE MAY ONLY BE USED FOR ONE FREE DOWNLOAD